Your Business Tagline
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We accept all major credit cards, cash, cheque and debit cards.
Independent Services, Packages, and Memberships are prepaid. Time used over the prepaid amount is billed at a per unit rate.
The hourly rate reflects the charge of service rendered. Any other charges required to fulfill the client’s service request (such as cost of groceries, supplies, miscellaneous expenses, etc.) will be billed directly to the client and discussed before the job begins.
When shopping on behalf of clients, purchases are charged in one of two ways:
- The client’s credit card – the client provides their credit card
- Our company credit card – the client receives an invoice reflecting any additional expenses incurred. Invoices are to be paid within 30 days of receipt of service. Outstanding invoices will be subject to 2% per month late payment fee.
Deliveries outside of 20 km are charged at .40/km.
My Concierge reserves the right to change prices without notice.
- A one-hour complimentary consultation is available for new clients.
- We will reply to all inquiries within 24 hours.
- Minimum service for all clients is one hour.
- Cancellations require 24 hours advance notice. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the time of service will be charged one standard hourly fee of $40.00.
- Requests made on a Holiday, outside of normal business hours, and emergency requests will be reviewed and accepted on a job-by-job basis.
- Any work requested on public holidays will be double the hourly rate.
- We reserve the right to refuse business if it is deemed unsuitable for our company.
- My Concierge reserves the right to end the Agreement and/or cease the service period should we find just cause. Just cause should include, but not be limited to, any danger to health or safety, omissions of fact, misstatements, and/or services unethical or illegal in nature. Any balance due for time incurred will be due and payable immediately.
© 2018 MY CONCIERGE